At Dave Smith Appliance Services, we value integrity and passion for the appliance repair industry. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share this passion and aspire to learn and grow within the business.
“I have a true passion for my business and my business relationships. My name and reputation is my business, and I will always work hard to provide the very best in quality customer service.” – Dave Smith
If you’d like to join our team, please fill out our job application. We will review your application and contact you if we feel that you would be a good fit. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Appliance Service Technician Senior
- Driver Appliance Parts Delivery/Runner
We’re in the news! Read more about our sign on bonus here.
Review the positions available below before applying. If you feel your skills match one of the job descriptions below, we encourage you to apply! Dave Smith Appliance Services offers competitive pay, benefits, and a work environment that encourages your professional growth.
Appliance Service Technician Senior
This position is for an experienced appliance technician only with a minimum of 2 years field experience and can start on the road immediately with minimal initial training. Technicians with over 2 years field experience in the appliance repair industry may qualify for a sign on bonus.
Sign on bonus up to 5,000 based on experience and skills.
We are looking to immediately hire the best service technicians in the area to join our team. Must have a great attitude, work ethic and strong customer service skills. We offer a family friendly secure work environment. Full time position and job security with an established and fast-growing company. Happy employees make happy customers we do our best to have fun!
Full line of benefits including free health care, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with match, HSA, paid holidays, vacations and personal days off. We will also provide a company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, uniforms, and more…
This job is never routine… every day is a new adventure!
We also provide continuing factory and in-house training.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be willing to cross-train on other products.
- Must be mechanical and have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Must be computer literate, great with details, numbers, and accuracy.
- Must be punctual, courteous, and well-groomed.
- A background, drug, and driving screening will be required.
- Refrigeration experience and an EPA license required
- LEAD TECHNICIAN positions may be available.
- Minimum 2 years Appliance Service in the field is Required
Driver Appliance Parts Delivery/Runner
Part-time position – between 18-24 hours per week. Monday- Friday- late afternoon & early evening hours.
- Must be punctual, courteous, and dependable.
- A background check, drug, and driving screening will be required.
- Driving our company truck to deliver and pick up parts and equipment to technicians located in Lenawee & Monroe MI Counties and in locations throughout Lucas County, OH.
- Pulling parts to assign them to the proper technician and driving them to the appropriate location(s).
- Misc. duties as needed such as recycling run, errand running, trash run, clean and detail trucks, etc.
We service major appliances and refrigeration in all of Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Our parts store is located in Toledo Ohio
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Excellent pay and benefits! Part time and full time positions available.
Great work environment with a fast growing company.
- Minimum of 2 years supplying excellent customer service, telecommunications and/or sales experience helpful.
- Extremely detail oriented, great penmanship and great with numbers and margins.
- Must be punctual, courteous, clean, and well groomed.
- A background in computers and data entry is also required.
- Answer phones and schedule service appointments.
- Accurately and promptly bill multiple vendors.
- Follow up on billed claims to insure proper processing.
- Maintain excellent relationship with all vendors.
- Scan, file, and organize office documents.
- Marketing through direct mail design.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed.